Tough Criminal Defense Attorneys in South Carolina
If you have been charged with a crime, your future is at stake. A conviction may send you to prison, limit future job opportunities and affect your relationship with your family. You could pay steep fines and lose your driver's or professional licenses. When the consequences are this serious, you need the help of a serious criminal defense lawyer.
At The Law Offices of Steven M Krause PA, we are aggressive litigators who will fight for your rights. Our skill in the courtroom and knowledge of criminal defense make us an excellent choice for representation. Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony by the state or federal government, we can help. Please call our Anderson office at 864-225-4000 today.
Cases We Handle
We represent people charged with a variety state and federal crimes, including:
- Violent crimes — assault, homicide, manslaughter, weapons charges, gun violations
- Sex crimes — criminal sexual conduct, incest, child pornography, Internet crimes
- Drug possession and trafficking — methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs
- DUI — drunk driving, driving under suspension, underage drinking, no insurance, speeding
- White collar crime — fraud, tax evasion, conspiracy, extortion, embezzlement
If you have been charged with a federal or state crime, you need a criminal defense attorney who is experienced with federal and state court. We represent people in federal and state court on a regular basis.
We will examine all of the evidence and facts and we will argue to get the charges dismissed. If the police made a mistake during your arrest or the search and seizure, we will argue for the charges to be dismissed.
Part of our job is to advise you about the law and your rights. When we have examined the evidence, we will help you decide whether to negotiate a plea or go to trial.